Friday, July 30, 2010

I thought this poem had a lot to do with what I posted last night.  I feel like God answers our prayers always... most of the time it is not in the way we would have wanted, but it is always in the way God feels is best for our progression in life.  I have had so many prayers answered in my life, some immediately and most over a period of time, some times even years.  But they have all been answered even when the answer was no.  It is hard some times to accept the way God does things, but He is ALL knowing and truly is doing things this way so we can learn our lessons and become better people in the process.  The key is to actually learn the lesson and not require Him to reteach you later on down the road!  I know for me personally I have had to learn the same lessons over and over again and some times it takes learning it multiple times to reach the potential God always intended us to attain!  Keep praying, keep believing and keep working towards BEING the soul He KNOWS you already are!

No comments:

Post a Comment