Thursday, April 22, 2010

Lasagna

For my first post I wanted to share one of my favorite lasagna recipes.  I like it because it is very kid friendly and since I don't like a lot of items added to my lasagna it is very ME friendly!

LASAGNA

Cook over medium or low heat...
1/2-1 lb hamburger or chicken browned (season w/ salt and pepper)
Drain grease from pan
ADD:
8 oz. tomato sauce
8 oz. cream cheese
8 oz. cottage cheese
6 oz. sour cream
Season w/ garlic powder or Creole or w/ just salt and pepper (whatever is preferred)

Boil noodles until soft (usually around 15-20 minutes)

Layer of noodles
Layer of sauce
Layer of noodles
Layer of sauce
ETC until pan is filled
Top w/ cheeses of choice - I usually do the mexican mix cheese and mozarella, but whatever is preferred in your house.

Cook at 350 degrees for 25-35 minutes.  If you freeze these they will need to cook for at least 45 minutes. 

SERVE UP THE YUMMINESS!!  DON'T FORGET THE GARLIC BREAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment