Monday, April 26, 2010

My friend Crystal and Clear Health

Over the years I have slowly come to understand the importance of a healthy lifestyle.  I have a dear friend who has shed a lot of light on what has to be done in order to become and stay healthy.  Crystal and I have been friends for over 20 years and I trust her with my life!  What she has done for me has been priceless! 

About 4 years ago I had a pulmonary embolism (multiple blood clots in my lungs) and I had to go on a blood thinning medication called Coumadin.  I am so grateful there is medication out there that can assist in the disengration of blood clots, but this medication really messed up my body.  In fact I still don't feel normal, but at least I don't feel horrible any more. 

During the six months I had to be on this medicine, plus the six months after I got off of it, I felt terrible.  My body felt very foreign to me... I got migraines nearly every day, I was sick to my stomach, I started gaining weight, my skin looked horrible and I just felt miserable.  I wasn't sleeping very well and I also began to have panic attacks. 

About a year after I had been off this medicine I went to see Crystal for a bio-energetic scan.  I wish I had gone sooner.  She helped me sort out my body signals and got me on a natural remedy of vitamins.  I followed her remedy and began to feel like myself again. 

Not much later I was "trying" to get pregnant and was not succeeding.  So I went to see Crystal again.  Once again she put me on a schedule of vitamins and certain natural remedies and within a few months I not only had lost 10 pounds but I was pregnant.  I was OVERJOYED!!  Now I have an 8 month old baby and I feel better than I have in a long time. 

Crystal is an amazing Health Practitioner.  She has spent many years studying and practicing bio-energetics and other natural remedies to a healthy life.  If you want to learn about natural ways to become and stay healthy contact Crystal at Clear Health in Lindon Utah.  She is not only extremely knowledgeable about the health issues bombarding our lives, but she truly is concerned with each and EVERY one of her patients.  She WILL do all she can to bring you to the healthy being you know you can be.  Here is Clear Healths website and all the information you will need to make your own judgment call. 

http://www.clearhealth.biz/801.html

"Jumping in with both feet" never felt so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment