Thursday, September 15, 2011

Old Wreath gets a Make-over

I've had this wreath for a few years now and it has been whipped around in the wind on my front door and taken a real beaten.  So this year I wanted a new one.  Then I was on pinterest and saw some fabulous ideas on making fall wreaths.  I pulled out my poor wreath and I refurbished it and I love the new look! 

BEFORE:


I bought some ribbon from the $1 box at Walmart, a box of little fake pumpkins and one bouquet of fake fall flowers.  After I placed the ribbons where I wanted them (randomly around the wreath), I heated up my hot glue gun and placed the flowers, fall leaves and pumpkins around the wreath as well.  I had bought a letter W a while back and decided to throw that in the middle.  I spray painted it white and stapled it to one of the ribbons and Wah-lah...



It has a whole new look to go on my newly painted front door.  LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment