Friday, September 9, 2011

Using Rustoleum stone spray paint

I have had this old metal milk jug for about 12 years.  The last couple of years I had been looking at it, wondering how I could change it up with the least amount of effort!  Lo and behold, I was in Walmart the other day looking at their spray paints, when I discovered Rustoleums stone spray paints!  It was perfect!  Here is what the jug looked like before:


Notice the darkening on the bottom.  It really was getting outdated and ugly.  Here is the spray paint I used.  I forgot to take a picture so I just looked it up online!

And here is the end result and it has a made a world of difference in the whole look of my family room!

So simple and so easy to do!  Those are some of my favorite projects.  It isn't really anything wonderful color wise, but it did make a difference in how the flowers stood out.  It also matched my the color of my new doors, another project found here: http://nikisoddsandends.blogspot.com/2011_04_01_archive.html


No comments:

Post a Comment